Facebook, just like any other marketing Platform, requires a thorough research. Spend the day one to research on Facebook.
Hide a user inside your businessman suit while researching on Facebook.
- Search the topics your business will be related to.
- Find what all has been posted there by whom, and then –
- Decide your identity on Facebook.
These three steps aren’t that simple though. You’ve got to do a lot of research before beginning. Follow these steps
- Go to Facebook search and type the niche in which your company operates.
- Find your competitors on Facebook if they weren’t in the niche keyword result.
- Find what’s trending on Facebook. Not the topics, but the pages.
Things to Note
- What do they post? Is it an image, video or text? Is it a question they are ask?
- Which type of post engage more audience?
- How often do they post? Generally a famous Facebook page post around 6-8 times a day.
- What are the users’ reactions? Do they like the post? What do they comment? And do they comment on their posts consistently?
- How do the page respond to the users? This part is integral as it turns out to be a USP for many.
- Check if they have any special tabs on their page.
- Their description.
- Their featured images.
- Note how they’ve provided every information about their business.
- Note what’s not working for them.
Posts are emotions; some are more contagious than others. Find which type posts engage more audience and which isn’t. (Hint: No one likes the ‘I me and myself’ approach)
When you’re done with your research, it’s time to set up your business page. The next step is here.
Over to You
Now that you’ve researched about competition and the trend. Let us know in the comment section what you found. We would love to check them out as well.