INFOGRAPHIC: Best Time to Post on Social Media
Managing your business on social media can be difficult sometimes. So, to help you master and to make most of your social media marketing strategies, here is an infographic about the best time to post on social media platforms.
Table of Contents
Best Time to Post on Social Media Platforms
Best time to post on Facebook
- 751 Million people use Facebook mobile
- 80% of the mobile users check their phones early each morning
- People seem to be happier on Fridays, so funny or upbeat content will fit right on Fridays
- Posting on 3 pm will get you most clicks while 1pm will get you most likes
- Use your Facebook Analytics for more accuracy.
Best time to post on Twitter
- Schedule tweets for lunchtime.
- Twitter users are 181% more likely to be on twitter during their commute.
- B2B perform 16% better during business hours while B2C performs 17% better on Weekends
- Use your Twitter Analytics for more accuracy.
Best time to post on Linkedin
- Businessmen are more likely to read Linkedin as their morning newspaper.
- Post before or after work hours for more reach.
Best time to post on Instagram
- Posting a video on Instagram at around 9 PM gets 34% more interaction
- Post during off-work hours perform better.
Go On, Tell Us What You Think!
Did we miss something? Come on! Tell us what you think of our article on Best Time to Post on Social Media in the comments section.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.4 / 5. Vote count: 13
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!