Online forums are full of questions like
Why is it so hard to get good ideas?
How can I get startup ideas?
I find it very hard to think of original ideas. What shall I do?
Well, the concept of startups is now imbibed in our daily life but not many succeed in conceptualizing a successful one.
As a result, 90% of startups fail within the first 5 years of their existence.
But we don’t want that to happen to you.
Here are the 8 best ideation courses to help you succeed in the venture of acquiring more skills. Go on, hone your skills and don't hesitate to ask questions on Feedough Community if you have any.
1. To Help Generate New Business Ideas: How to come up with killer business ideas: complete workshop, “A perfect course with techniques and strategies to help you come up with, develop, and improve business ideas; all backed with real world examples like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.”
2. To Understand The Creative Process: The Five-Step Creative Process, "A course to help you understand the creative process as a whole and not just ideation part of it. It’ll guide you with the process of how you can solve a problem by using the right direction and create a concept out of it.”
3. For Demystifying The Startup Process: Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship, "A comprehensive course for aspiring entrepreneurs to enhance their entrepreneurial skills, build an entrepreneurial mindset, and improve strategic decision-making."
4. To Help You Convert Your Idea Into Business: Entrepreneurship: How To Start A Business From Business Idea, “A great course for those who want to convert their ideas into working concepts.”
5. For The Marketers: Ideation for Marketers,” A small course for the marketers to keep on generating new ideas to keep their marketing efforts fresh and keep their audience engaged.”
6. To Help Validate Startup Ideas: How to Validate your Startup Idea, “A perfect course for existing and aspiring entrepreneurs to learn the real-world strategies and techniques to actively validating their idea in the market”
7. For The Tech Entrepreneurs: Technology Commercialization, Part 1: Setting up your Idea Filtering System, “Focused on high-technology based ideas, this course focuses on validating the concepts to prevent failure due to lopsided priorities and misalignments.”
8. To Understand Startup Matrix: Vet Your Startup Ideas With the Startup Matrix, “A great course for beginners to understand how to brainstorm new ideas using the startup matrix.”
A detailed course-cum-workshop to help you generate more actionable and insightful business ideas . This course focuses on analyzing the 4 different sections of the business value chain, identifying actual problems, and developing new disruptive business models to solve those problems.
It's a perfect course for you if you have an idea-block and want to try new techniques to find the actual problems which you can capitalize on.
The course goes over different angles, business models and risk levels and help you define and match a venture/project to your skill/interest.
Great examples complimented with a good sense of humour makes this course very engaging.
A course focused on explaining the 5 step creative process of objective finding, data gathering, problem design, ideation, and selection.
It's a perfect course for first time entrepreneurs to help them recognize what they have to solve and what's the best way to solve it.
For Demystifying The Startup Process [University of Maryland]:
This course explains the idea development process while maintaining a startup's point of view. The goal of this course is to help you develop an entrepreneurial mindset which eventually helps you in -
By taking this course, you'll not only learn how the startup process works but also get to join a big community of global business and technology professionals who took this course from University of Maryland.
To Help You Convert Your Idea Into Business:
For those who want to learn the entrepreneurship fundamentals and strategies to turn a business idea into a successful business concept, this is a great course for you.
The course comes with almost all the answers to the questions asked by aspiring entrepreneurs with ideas. It answers the questions like -
Besides this, what really makes this course stand out is the 1-to-1 expert help and advice from the instructor to all the students.
If you're looking for answers for your questions related to your startup idea, this is a perfect course for you.
This is a small but informative course for entrepreneurs and marketers to conduct effective brainstorming sessions with their teams and never get out of ideas when it comes to marketing and engaging customers.
The instructor, Brad Batesole, explains how to effectively use brainstorming and ideation techniques like mind mapping, storyboarding, card sorting, etc. to generate fresh and compelling marketing ideas.
An idea isn't always an opportunity. This is a course designed to help you learn how to identify if your idea can be considered an opportunity, can a business be built around it, and if is it viable in the long run?
The course has numerous activities which will guide you in interacting with potential customers, suppliers, partners and investors to understand the viability of your startup idea.
For The Tech Entrepreneurs:
A comprehensive course full of case studies and examples to help the tech entrepreneurs commercialize their technology the right way.
It provides guidance on how to determine what to pursue and helps you distill the reasons why you would run a startup or get involved in one.
Startup matrix is a great tool to identify if your idea is worth pursuing or not. This course is dedicated to first time entrepreneurs to understand the idea filtering process and what all does it takes to build a startup.
It's a perfect course for people who have too many ideas and don't know on which one to choose to start up first.
Get Personalized Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.
Send this to a friend