Contribute To Feedough
Feedough is the one-stop resource for everything related to startups. Our philosophy is to research, curate, and provide the best startup feeds and resources to help our readers succeed in their venture. So far 30+ guest bloggers have contributed to the website and we'd love to see what you have to offer to us.
Writing For Feedough
Note: Read the following terms carefully before heading over to the submission form.
While most of our content is written by the in-house team, you may have witnessed some posts by other contributors as well. These contributors are expert in their own niches and offer exceptional insights on the topics they write about. If you think you possess such expertise in your niche then feel free to get in touch.
Here's what we look for in a guest post -
- Must be your own original work (Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.)
- Must not be published elsewhere.
- Must be at least 1000 to 1500 words in length. Should cover the topic in detail.
- When quoting facts, stats, or someone else, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Must not contain any grammatical error.
- Should only contain relevant links (We do not tolerate link-building.)
- Must not include more than 6 outbound links.
- Should include at least 2 inbound links.
- Must not include any affiliate link.
- Should include at least 2 high quality images with credits.
Topics we love -
- Business models
- Business strategies
- Brand study
- How-to's related to the startup ecosystem
- Entrepreneurship guides
- Tech guides
- Startup guides
- Listified articles
- Digital marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- New startup trends
Tips to become a regular contributor at Feedough-
- Visit the homepage and check few articles to get a gist of what kind of articles we publish and how we write our articles.
- Write a detailed article that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Don't use link building strategies and only include relevant links.
- Use this form to reach out to us -
By sending the guest post entry you agree to the following terms and conditions -