The 8 Best Marketing Courses On The Internet
Most of the experts wouldn't deny the fact that marketing stands at par with the product. Even if you have the best product in the market, you need to communicate about its existence to the target customers; thanks to the ever increasing competition.
No matter if you are an entrepreneur, a blogger, a small business owner, or just a student, marketing is an essential skill that will not only help you with your venture but also with your personal growth.
Here are the 8 best marketing courses to help you succeed in this venture of acquiring more skills.
- For The Digital Marketers: Digital Marketing Specialization, “A complete digital marketing specialization by University of Illinois to help master digital marketing concepts and tools to amplify online reach.”
- To Learn Search Engine Marketing (PPC): Ultimate Google Ads / AdWords Course, “A comprehensive course starting from the basics and progressing slowly to the advanced level of PPC and Google AdWords.”
- For the Entrepreneurs: Storytelling for Marketing and Entrepreneurship, “A specialized course for the entrepreneurs to learn how to create value and market their products using the art of storytelling.”
- To Understand Viral Marketing: Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content, “A perfect course for almost all marketers to delve deep into what makes things go viral and how to create contagious content.”
- For Social Media Marketers: Social Media Marketing MASTERY, “A perfect course for those who want to explore social media marketing and advertising on 10+ platforms.”
- To Learn YouTube Marketing: YouTube Masterclass - Your Complete Guide to YouTube, “A specialized course designed to help start a YouTube channel, get more views and subscribers, and build a brand on the video streaming platform.”
- For Marketers Who Like Data: Marketing Analytics, “A course by University of Virginia focusing on data analytics and data interpretation to help marketers make better and justified decisions.”
- To Learn Growth Hacking: Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing [Version 6.2.2], “Top rated course to help marketers grow business using digital marketing growth hacking strategies.”
Recommended Marketing Courses
A specialization by University of Illinois, which helps you explore several aspects of the digital marketing environment like digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SEM), and 3D Printing.
The specialization includes 7 courses which focus on the following domains:
- Digital marketing basics: How the digital tools have shifted the information consumption patterns and buying behavior of the customers.
- Marketing analytics: Focusing on data to fulfill marketing goals.
- Digital marketing strategies: Leveraging data to create strategies which lead to more conversions.
A perfect course for small business owners, marketers, entrepreneurs, and even freelancers who want to drive sales, collect leads, or just perform well on Google Ads.
This is the internet's top rated course which progresses from the basics like setting up the AdWords account to advanced level training like understanding your customers from a psychological level, in a span of 25 hours.
Marketing the business is an essential skill that every entrepreneur needs to master. This course focuses on effectively pitching the story of a business, leveraging the power or word of mouth and viral marketing, and understanding the influence of emotions on customer behavior.
Even if you're not an entrepreneur, you can opt this course to learn the art of storytelling to market your product or even yourself.
A course designed to answer the basic question "why do some things become popular, and others don't?" This, along with several strategies to help you create contagious content and capitalize on the psychology of virality is the core of this course.
Go for it if you are want to take advantage of word-of-mouth, viral marketing, and buzz marketing.
This is a comprehensive course focusing on teaching social media profiles management and advertising on 10+ social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google, and even Snapchat.
Besides social media channels, the course also focuses on using Web 2.0 blogs to further expand your reach with SEO and content marketing.
Take this course if you are willing to not only learn the intricacies of the social media posts but also how to run ads on different social channels and even how to automate the posts using different tools.
The trend of videos is at its peak. This is a perfect course for anyone who wants to understand what, why, where, when, and how of launching a successful YouTube channel, building a brand using it, and monetizing it.
Having data doesn't always translate into better decisions. This is a perfect course for marketers who have the wealth of data and want to learn the best way to interpret it and make justified decisions which are less likely to fail.
This course will help you measure, manage and analyze marketing performance using marketing analytics, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns.
The world's best selling growth hacking course which helps you delve deep into this newest addition to the world of marketing. This course focuses on creating effective and efficient customer action funnels by using data driven strategies to improve your digital marketing results.
Besides this, it also helps you write better marketing content and track, analyze, and leverage traffic and product usage data using Google Analytics to improve conversion rates.
Get Personalized Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.