🤖 The Free Elevator Pitch Generator
Crafting your best version of the elevator pitch can be quite tricky. But why worry? With the elevator pitch generator, you can easily make sure that your elevator pitch stands out and is memorable.
You've just entered an elevator, and you see the perfect person to pitch your business idea to. You have 20 seconds before you reach their floor to convince them of its worth. How do you make the most of that time?
The answer is simple: create an elevator pitch! An elevator pitch is a short summary of a business concept designed to persuade someone in just a few sentences. It can be as simple as introducing yourself, your idea, and the value it can offer. Or a really good one can be something that makes the other person more interested in hearing the full story.
But for starters, here's what an elevator pitch actually is-
What Is A Elevator Pitch?
An elevator pitch is a short, persuasive summary of you, your business idea, and the value it can offer. It is meant to pique interest, grab attention, and hopefully result in further conversation or action.
It usually consists of:
- What do you do?
- What problem do you solve?
- What makes you unique?
- Why should people care about you?
Why Do You Need An Elevator Pitch?
Your elevator pitch is something you'd use whenever you need to make a great first impression. Whether it's pitching your business idea in an elevator or meeting potential investors or partners, the elevator pitch helps you make a powerful statement in the shortest amount of time.
Besides this, an elevator pitch is also great for refining your thoughts on a business idea. If you are able to clearly articulate why your idea matters and how it can help others, then chances are you really understand what it's all about.
Crafting A Winning Elevator Pitch
Now that we know what an elevator pitch is and why it’s important, let's talk about how to create one. Here are the sections to include in your elevator pitch:
- Introduction/Greeting: The shortest and most memorable way to introduce yourself
- Problem: What problem are you trying to solve?
- Solution: How do you plan on solving the problem?
- Benefits: Why should people care about your solution?
- Call To Action: Ask for feedback, further conversation or action.
And remember - keep it short! The average elevator pitch should be no longer than 30 seconds and should be memorable.
Here's an example of a winning elevator pitch:
"Hello, my name is Aashish. I'm the founder of Feedough, which helps businesses grow and succeed through targeted online marketing campaigns. Our services are designed to help businesses capitalise on digital opportunities, increase their visibility, build trust with potential customers, and ultimately drive more sales. Over the past year, we've helped our clients increase their online revenue by an average of 25%. Would you like to learn more about our services?"
With the help of an elevator pitch generator, this process will be a lot easier. It's designed to make sure that your elevator pitch stands out and is memorable. All you need to do is enter in your information and let it generate your customised elevator pitch.
With that said, there are a few additional tips you should keep in mind when crafting your elevator pitch:
- Ensure it’s clear and concise – keep the language simple and to the point.
- Make sure it's relevant and interesting – use industry buzzwords or phrases that will catch the listener's attention.
- Be confident – practice and perfect your delivery, as it will make a big difference.
- Use stories or examples to illustrate your points.
- Use statistics to back up your claims.
- Be sure to end with a call to action.
Get 3 New Researched Business Ideas Every Wednesday
Along with other startup-oriented knowledge.