The 11 Best Digital Marketing Courses On The Internet
Today, the group of potential customers that can be targeted online is much larger than any such group that you can approach offline. Digital marketing helps you increase your reach substantially and communicate your message both effectively and in a way that can be measured.
If you’re still not using digital marketing, the most possible reason could be either you don’t know much about it or you think you are simply not ready. But the problem is, your competitors are already online and might be poaching your customers without you even knowing it.
But fret not.
Here’s a list of 11 best digital marketing courses on the internet to help you with your venture of learning new skills.
- For Complete Development [Free by Google]: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, "An all-rounder free digital marketing course by Google to help learn the basics of almost every aspect of digital marketing along with certification by Google."
- For The Beginners: The Complete Digital Marketing Course - 12 Courses in 1, “A detailed beginner’s guide to digital marketing focusing on online research, SEO, SMM, YouTube, email marketing, Facebook marketing, analytics, app marketing, AdWords and a lot more.”
- Comprehensive Digital Marketing Specialization: Digital Marketing Specialization, “A seven-course long specialization by the University of Illinois teaching digital analytics, digital marketing principles, and digital marketing strategies.”
- AMA Certified Digital Marketing Course: Become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer in Digital Marketing, “Endorsed by the AMA, this course focuses on the fundamentals of digital marketing teaching the basics of content marketing, SEO, Google ads, SMM, web design, and email marketing.
- SEO Specialization: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization, “A six-course long specialization to help optimize website content to increase website ranking nationally and internationally on search engines.”
- SMM Specialization: Social Media Marketing Specialization, “A specialization by Northwestern University that includes social analytics tools and training to help marketing on social media.”
- Search Engine Marketing & Google Ads Specialization: Ultimate Google Ads / AdWords Course 2018 - Profit With PPC!, “A comprehensive course to help create, develop, optimize, and analyse Google AdWords campaigns to boost traffic and sales of a website.”
- To Learn & Understand YouTube Marketing: The Complete YouTube Course by YouTubers with 100mn+ Views, “A detailed course-cum-guide focused on strategies and tools to develop, edit, and design high performing YouTube videos, developing titles, and ranking using YouTube SEO.”
- Google Analytics Specialization: Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples, “A practical course concentrating on setting up Google Analytics and understanding the data to make right statistical decisions.”
- Podcasting Specialization: The Podcast Masterclass: The Complete Guide to Podcasting, “An experts led course-cum-guide to help record, edit, publish, and even monetize podcasts to capitalize on modern digital marketing opportunities.”
- Retargeting Specialization: How Retargeting Works–The Complete Guide To Retargeting Ads!, “A specialized guide focused on developing personalized ads targeted towards previous website visitors and boosting sales.”
Recommended Digital Marketing Courses
If you want to learn digital marketing, you need to learn how to make use of Google — be it for online business listing, web presence, advertisements, SEO, SEM, analytics, etc.
This is an free all-rounder fundamental digital marketing course which teaches you the basics of every aspect of digital marketing -
- Developing an online business presence
- Understanding Google search
- Understanding and excelling in social media
- Understanding Google Adwords and other ads
- Tracking and measuring data
- Building an online shop, etc.
Along with this, you also get a certificate from Google which is great for your resume.
A highly interactive course for complete beginners to understand about the basics of -
- Online Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook Marketing
- Email Marketing
The course includes sections with projects, checklists & actionable lectures to help you understand the basics of digital marketing and its subsidiaries.
A specialization by the University of Illinois that explores several aspects of new digital marketing like digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and 3D Printing.
The course also focuses on marketing concepts and tools to help you understand analytics, manage your online brand and address brand communication in the digital world.
AMA Certified Digital Marketing Course:
An ideal course for those planning to attempt AMA certification exam and becoming a certified digital marketer.
The course includes the intricacies of almost all the subsidiaries of digital marketing and provide you with the essential training you require as a beginner.
Search engine optimization is the practice of optimizing a website both on-page and off-page to get more high quality traffic through search engines.
This course focuses on the theory behind the algorithm of various search engines and includes practical lessons to help you optimize your website for local, national, and international audience to rank on the top of search engine results.
An expert led specialization offered by the Northwestern University for anyone who wants to learn the theory and practical of social media marketing. It includes six extensive courses which cover -
- The basics of social media marketing
- Engagement and nurture marketing strategies
- Social media content, advertising, and integrated marketing communication.
The course also includes practical examples and assignments to give you hands-on experience on developing and running a social media marketing campaign.
Search Engine Marketing & Google Ads Specialization:
Search ads (PPC ads) are those which you see on the top of the search results. They form the core of search engine marketing.
This course is led by AdWords experts who use interactive methods and examples to teach practical insights on getting AdWords certified and developing high performing Google Ads.
The course progresses over time and is perfect for beginners and intermediates alike.
YouTube isn't just a video hosting platform, it is also the second biggest search engine in the world and a big digital marketing channel.
This course teaches you the intricacies of how you can use YouTube to market your brand or offering — how to develop and edit well performing videos for YouTube, selecting titles for more CTR, designing a YouTube marketing strategy, understanding YouTube Analytics, and monetizing the videos.
A practical Google Analytics course with a goal to teach how you can use Google Analytics as a tool to take more data-driven decisions. This course progresses slowly and teaches everything you should know about the basics, intermediate, and advanced level of Google Analytics.
It also includes 50 examples and 100 quiz questions which makes the course more engaging and the tool easier to learn.
Podcasts are among the newest digital marketing channels having very high potential for growth. This course acts as a comprehensive guide to help you record, edit, launch, and monetize your podcasts. The course also provides you with strategies and tools which you can use to market your podcast and grow your audience.
Retargeting is when you target your previous website visitors using PPC ads on Google, Facebook, or other platforms. These ads use browser cookies, are more personalized, and result in better conversions.
This specialized course focuses on teaching Google remarketing to help you develop dynamic and behavioral remarketing strategies. It's designed in a how-to-guide manner which teaches the intricacies of retargeting from scratch along with many examples.
Get Personalized Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.