The 8 Best Leadership Courses On The Internet
Leadership is an essential skill for every entrepreneur. The team members always look upon to the founders to guide them in their actions. This entrepreneurial quality results in making the business leader a role model who motivates and supports his subordinates and facilitates effective communication among them.
Effective leadership is required to make the organisation grow in the long run. But not everyone possesses this quality.
But you can always start with a course.
Here are the 8 best leadership courses to help you succeed in the venture of acquiring more skills. Go on, hone your skills and don't hesitate to ask questions on Feedough Community if you have any.
- For Overall Development: Strategic Leadership and Management Specialization, “A specialization from University of Illinois to help you learn the fundamentals to effectively lead people and teams and analyse business situations better.”
- For The Self Learners: Acumen Presents: Seth Godin's Leadership Workshop, “A perfect course including 9 leadership principles and various ideas to help you lead people better and find opportunities to grow. It, however, requires you to find the best suited method yourself.”
- To Enhance Your Listening Skills: Active Listening Masterclass “Good listening is as important leadership trait as motivating, guiding, performing, or managing. Take this course to learn the skill of active listening which will help you in employee retention, increasing workplace efficiency, and a lot more.”
- To Understand The Psychology Of Leadership: The Science of Leadership, “A perfect course for those who want to understand the science behind good leadership, management, and communication. It includes proven techniques and skills based on research from neuroscience to social psychology.”
- To Build Leadership Skills Using “Savoir-Relier” Leadership Approach: Building Your Leadership Skills, “A new approach to learn and practice effective leadership. This course focuses on raising your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership.”
- To Help Lead Non-profit Organizations: Improving Leadership & Governance in Nonprofit Organizations Specialization, “A course focused on identifying and analysing leadership and governance issues in a non-profit organisation and creating practical ways to improve decision making, leadership, and board performance.”
- For The Motivators: Think Like a Leader with Brian Tracy, “A comprehensive course to help you change your day-to-day habits and become a powerful motivator with good leadership, communication, and strategizing skills.”
- To Help You Understand The Body Language Of Leaders: Body Language for Leaders , “Aligning body language with words is an important trait of leaders. This short course helps you understand how your body language signals are perceived and how you can align them with your words for best results.”
Recommended Leadership Courses
A comprehensive course with practical strategies to help you become an effective organisational leader.
The course starts with the fundamentals of leadership and goes on to explaining their applications in daily life and how the leaders are linked to everything in the organisation from business models, external and internal contingencies, and organizational design.
This specialization is a part of the University of Illinois Masters of Business Administration degree program and focuses on developing the students as all-rounder leaders who not only excel in managing organisations but also in creating effective business strategies.
This workshop-cum-course is dedicated to defining your personality as a leader. It includes 9 leadership principles that are critical to stepping up and bringing a change. Seth Godin explains well the difference between authority and responsibility, and leadership and management and what situations require you to be what.
The course is designed to bring out the leader in you even when you don't have a formal authority.
Listening is as important leadership trait as motivating, managing, and guiding. This course teaches you how the art of active listening transforms your leadership style from authoritative to team player.
Active listening increases employee retention, increases workplace efficiency, and improve team dynamics.
A perfect course for those who have a keen interest in human behavior. The science of leadership bridges how your brain works and how you can use that knowledge to improve your leadership abilities.
This course focuses on the fundamentals of what triggers an individual and dives deep into the subconscious motivational processes. It comes with simple and concrete tools to help you up your leadership skills and increase your reputation amongst your team members and subordinates.
To Build Leadership Skills Using “Savoir-Relier” Leadership Approach:
Savoir-Relier approach focuses on building leadership skills using trust and sense. It believes in building relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion.
The course will help you reveal your leadership style yourself by developing relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness.
This course is taught to the HEC MBA’s students and top executives and is built on developing leadership skills using two integral methods - Introspection and Conversation.
By taking this course, you'll get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills by meeting people who will share their stories and their experience with you.
To Help Lead Non-profit Organizations:
Leading a non-profit organization is very different from leading a for-profit organisation. Non-profit organisations come with many more responsibilities as you have to deal with government and society on a daily basis as well.
This course is designed for those who look for answers while leading a non-profit organisation. It focuses on identifying and analyzing leadership and governance issues, and creating practical ways to improve the performance of the board.
Building a reputation and becoming a motivator are essential characteristics of a good leader. This course focuses on changing your daily habits and mastering actionable strategies for reprogramming your mindset and achieving leadership success.
The body language matters as much as the words. This small course from LinkedIn helps you in assessing how your body language signals are perceived and how you can align them with your words.
Get Personalized Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.