The 10 Best Pinterest Marketing Courses On The Internet
Pinterest brings out the bulletin board fanatic in all of us, but this visual discovery search engine isn't limited to creating personalised mood boards. Pinterest is an excellent platform for bloggers, companies, brands, and businesses to market and sell their offerings.
These statistics solidify Pinterest being a goldmine for marketers and businesses:
Pinterest has more than 2 billion monthly searches. 55% of people use this social media app to shop.
87% of Pinterest users have bought a product because of Pinterest, while 93% use Pinterest to plan a future purchase.
However, with every platform, you need effective marketing strategies to stand out. That's where our Pinterest marketing courses come in.
Here's a tightly curated list of the eight best Pinterest Marketing courses on the internet to help you create winning Pinterest marketing strategies:
- For Beginners: Pinterest Marketing from A to Z for Beginners, “A beginner-friendly, step-by-step course for aspiring digital marketers to understand the basics of Pinterest marketing.”
- To Learn Successful Pinterest Marketing Strategies: Pinterest Marketing Decoded 2023, “A detailed, strategical course to run successful Pinterest marketing strategies.”
- For Those Wanting To Boost Sales: Pinterest Marketing & Advertising Beginner To Advanced 2023, “A comprehensive guide for e-commerce sellers and bloggers to drive free organic traffic via Pinterest and increase sales.”
- To Optimise Pinterest Account: Pinterest Marketing for Business Growth: UPDATED for 2023, “A well-planned, practical course for business owners focused on optimising organic reach without paying a single penny.”
- Understand And Ace Pinterest Marketing: Pinterest Marketing Mastery: Get Fast Traffic That Converts, “A perfect course with proven tactics for affiliate marketers and business owners to grow Pinterest engagement.”
- To Get Free Traffic From Pinterest: The Complete Pinterest Marketing Guide for Creatives, “An easy-to-follow guide for creative business owners explaining the ins and outs of Pinterest Marketing.”
- To Learn The Dos And Don’ts of Pinterest Marketing: Pinterest Marketing Secrets 1.0, “An insightful guide for bloggers, website owners and affiliate marketers explaining the essentials of Pinterest Marketing.”
- To Create Paid Pinterest Campaigns: How To Measure Your Campaign On Pinterest, “A business-oriented course explaining basic marketing techniques to create paid advertisement campaigns.”
Recommended Pinterest Marketing Courses
If you're wondering how to use Pinterest to market your small business, company, or blog, this is the perfect course for you. Led by marketing expert Shahar Zohar, you'll get to know what Pinterest is all about and how to use this platform to boost sales. The best part is you don't need any prior knowledge to get started. This course will introduce you to:
- What is Pinterest
- How to create a business account
- How to set up rich pins
- How to optimise your Pinterest account
- How to get more traffic to your website
- Ways to create amazing pins
- Understanding analytics
- How to earn money on Pinterest without a website
Take the first step towards your Pinterest marketing journey by enrolling in this course.
This course is specially designed for bloggers and e-commerce sellers who want to build traffic, drive higher sales, and earn a decent income via Pinterest. It is an excellent opportunity to learn and master the art of Pinterest marketing.
This course will cover the following topics:
- The platform's overview
- Quality is the key
- Visual real estate matters
- An attractive pin
- The anatomy
- Reverse engineering hack
- Pin automation
If you are ready to step up your marketing game on Pinterest, enrol in this course and give a kickstart to decoding marketing hacks.
If you're a marketer struggling to make the most of Pinterest, this course will provide you with hands-on guidance on identifying and preventing ineffective marketing strategies.
This Pinterest marketing and advertising mastery course will teach you:
- How to reach your target audience
- How to master Pinterest SEO
- How to create stunning Pinterest graphics
- Understanding Pinterest Analytics
- Creating profitable Pinterest marketing campaigns
With this course, skyrocket your profits and take your business to new heights by mastering the art of Pinterest marketing.
If you're wondering why your pins aren't going viral on Pinterest, this course will walk you step-by-step through how to use Pinterest organically for your business. Led by expert strategist JC Marzett, you'll learn how to implement proven marketing tactics with real-world examples. The course also includes an exclusive 4-step Pinterest marketing framework, templates, resources, and cheat sheets.
The course will introduce you to:
- Pinterest marketing strategies
- Optimising Pinterest account
- The importance of Pinterest business accounts
- Basic Pinterest terminology
- Different types of pins
- Pinterest business boards
- Creating pins
- Creating Boards
- Pinterest business contests
Keep the guesswork aside, and get this course to optimise your Pinterest account right off the bat!
If you're an affiliate marketer looking to make more money using Pinterest but don't know where to start, this course is tailor-made for you. Discover how to generate traffic with Pinterest and get more clicks with this simple, step-by-step guide.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to use Pinterest to generate traffic and convert it into sales
- How to create high-quality images and attractive pins
- How to utilise trending pins
- Essential tools to automate pins
If you wish to harness the true power of Pinterest for your business and take your online presence to new heights, go for this course.
This course is specially designed for creative entrepreneurs, art lovers, experienced bloggers and creative small business owners who struggle to find the time to market their creative businesses. You'll learn how to implement proven strategies for getting hundreds of thousands of free website visitors from Pinterest.
This course focuses on:
- Best SEO practices for Pinterest
- Using SEO and boards to grow traffic
- Competitor analysis
- Understanding Pinterest algorithm
- Writing pin descriptions
- Creating stunning images
- Manual pinning vs tailwind
- Understanding your target audience
Invest in this course to spend more time creating and doing what you love instead of losing too much time on marketing strategies.
Whether you're a blogger, website owner, or an affiliate marketer struggling to create more traction from Pinterest, this is the perfect course to invest in. You'll learn exactly how to drive hordes of traffic to your website without paying a dime in paid advertising.
The course focuses on:
- Setting up your account (the right way)
- Converting your personal account to a business account
- Setting up rich pins
- A detailed introduction to Pinterest
- Setting up boards
- Pin creation
- Pinterest keywords
- Pinning strategies
- Tailwind analytics
- Dos and Don'ts of Pinterest marketing
Get and enrol in this course and learn to start generating traffic using Pinterest.
Pinterest Analytics offers helpful metrics to help marketers and business owners improve their content strategy. However, not many know how to make the best use of this native tool. If you find yourself in the same boat, this course is for you.
You'll learn to review analytics, identify basic marketing techniques, implement paid advertising campaigns and much more.
Skills you will develop:
- How to upload a pin
- How to edit a pin
- How to create a Pinterest campaign
- How to read the analytics of a Pinterest campaign
Get this course to gain hands-on experience to create a successful paid Pinterest campaign.
Get Personalized Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.