The 10 Best Social Media Schedulers
Social media is only getting bigger and more popular by the day. You can no longer afford to not be present on social media platforms if you want to stay relevant and keep up with your competition. And while manually posting updates on social media can be doable for small businesses, it quickly becomes unmanageable as your venture grows.
That’s where social media schedulers come in – they help you automate your social media posting, making it easier to manage and freeing up time to focus on other tasks - like developing the social media strategy.
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the 10 best social media schedulers based on:
- Who it is for - influencers have different use-case compared to businesses.
- Their use case - what specific feature does the social media scheduler excel in?
- Integrations - does it integrate with other platforms like Canva, Google Sheets, etc.?
- The overall value they provide - because, at the end of the day, you want a tool that’s worth your money.
- All Rounder Social Media Manager: Social Bee, “A perfect social media scheduler with even GMB scheduler, Canva integration, and concierge services.”
- The Most Affordable Scheduler: Radaar, “A social media scheduler with an affordable monthly price for bulk profiles. Perfect for individuals, small brands, and big brands alike.”
- The Best For Influencers: Later, “A social media scheduler developed specifically for influencers with Instagram analytics, link-in-bio, and much more.”
- Best For Small Teams: Missinglettr, “Perfect for people handling one or two social media accounts, with a great content calendar, content curation, AI-powered drip campaigns, and automatic post creation.”
- Best For Agencies: SocialPilot, “An agency-level social media scheduler with content creation tools, client management features, team collaboration, and reporting.”
- Best For Large Teams: Sprout Social, “A social media management platform with features like advanced reporting, team collaboration, employee advocacy, etc.”
- To Design & Schedule At The Same Place: Adobe Express, “Design beautiful social media posts using pre-made or custom Adobe templates and schedule them to post later.”
- AI-Powered Scheduler: Ocoya, “Ocoya combines AI text generation with a social media scheduler to help busy marketers create and post content fast.”
- The Complete Automation Suite: Simplified, “A social media scheduler powered by text generation AI and design AI that makes creating and posting content a breeze.”
- Best For Instagram And Pinterest: Tailwind, “A social media scheduler and management platform specifically for Instagram and Pinterest with features like SmartPosting, hashtag research, etc."
Recommended Social Media Scheduling Apps
You can be an entrepreneur, small business, freelancer, or big company; SocialBee is one such tool that can cater to all your needs.
The scheduler lets you schedule your posts (image, video, carousels, and story) on all the major social media platforms and even includes scheduling for Google My Business.
Besides this, you also get features like concierge service where the Social Bee teams handle your content creation and reporting and help you with growth strategies.
The platform also provides you with insightful data analytics that can help you further improve your social media strategy.
Social Bee could be best suited for you if:
- You want a scheduler that can post on all the major platforms,
- You’re looking for an entire social media management suite,
- You’d like a concierge service for content creation, and
- You want detailed data analytics to help improve your social media strategy.
Probably the most affordable social media management tool, Radaar is a unified social media management platform with a scheduler, social inbox, and social monitoring right at one dashboard.
The platform’s intuitive interface lets you easily handle multiple brands and social media accounts and provides powerful analytics tools and reports you can share with clients using your branded dashboard.
The platform’s content calendar lets you see all your posts in one place so that you can easily track, edit, and publish them. Using the bulk scheduling feature, you can also schedule your posts for specific times and days.
There are a lot more features compared to other similar platforms, and the best part is that it’s very affordable (~$3 per social profile).
A social media scheduling app developed with influencers and content creators in mind, Later is feature-rich and even offers a great free plan.
Aesthetics are important to Later, and it shows in their platform design. The app is very visual with a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to see what your posts will look like before you publish them. You can even plan your feed visually with their Visual Planner feature.
Even though the main focus is on Instagram, where it offers a host of features such as hashtag research and analytics, Later also supports Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, and Pinterest.
Besides the scheduling feature, Later also offers other great features such as automated caption generation, first comment feature, hashtag groups, Link in Bio, and more.
Choose Later if you’re a creator or small business owner who focuses on aesthetics and wants to have more control over their social media content.
If you’re an individual social media marketer or a small team requiring a highly customised solution in your social media scheduler, MissingLettr should definitely be on your radar.
Besides providing an intuitive scheduling calendar for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Google My Business, MissingLettr also offers other great features such as free image library, custom URL shorter, automatic repost, curated content, and highly detailed analytics.
What sets MissingLettr apart is the AI-powered drip campaign functionality that allows you to automatically push your best content out to social media even when you’re busy with other things. The AI analyses the context of your blog post and videos, extracts the most valuable quotes and images from your content, and then formats it into social media posts which are automatically published on the platform of your choice.
You can also use MissingLettr to create lead magnets from your best content and share them on social media to grow your email list. Overall, Missinglettr is an all-in-one solution for you to get more mileage out of your content and grow your reach on social media.
It offers a 14-day free trial with full access to all features and integrations so you can try it out before deciding if it’s the right fit for you.
If you operate an agency, you’d be looking for a white label solution that you can use for your clients. SocialPilot is an excellent social media scheduling tool in this regard as it lets you add unlimited client accounts.
It also offers a bulk scheduling feature where you can schedule up to 500 posts (including images) at once using a simple spreadsheet.
There’s also a dedicated client management dashboard where you can:
- Simplify your client’s onboarding process
- Personalise your client’s experience
- Get an overview of your clients’ performance
Plus, you can also deactivate and delete client accounts as and when needed.
The platform supports leading social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok and Google My Business.
Moreover, there’s a free trial available that allows you to test all the features before committing to a paid plan.
Large teams require solutions that are different from agency plans. If you’re someone handling such a team and require features like -
- Team collaboration
- Advanced reporting
- CRM integrations
- Trending topics
- Content libraries
- Bulk scheduling
- Employee advocacy
Then, Sprout Social is the platform you should be looking at.
The platform gives you one dashboard for scheduling, engagement (messages, replies and comments), analytics, and more.
It also boasts its employee advocacy feature, which lets you share content with your team and measure their social performance. Plus, there’s a mobile app for when you’re on the go.
So, if you’re looking for an enterprise-level social media management tool, Sprout is the way to go.
If you are a social marketer who’s also responsible to create designs for social media posts, Adobe Express is the app you need.
The app lets you quickly create stunning visuals for your social posts and then share them on your preferred platform. There are thousands of templates to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
Adobe Express also has a library of photos and videos that you can use in your designs. Plus, it integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud, so you can easily access your design files from anywhere.
Consider it a mix of Canva and a social media management tool where you can get both your design and scheduling needs met.
The best part?
Adobe Express is a free app!
Imagine AI writing your social media copy, captions, and descriptions for you.
Ocoya is an AI-powered social media scheduler that comes with this amazing feature.
And not just this, there is also a drag-and-drop editor that makes it super easy to create beautiful visuals for your social posts.
The platform also lets you integrate your ecommerce store with social media for better sales.
Moreover, you can also run social media ads from within the Ocoya platform. There’s a lot more like background remover, link shorter, and detailed analytics that you get at a highly competitive price.
Choose Ocoya as your social media scheduler if you’re looking for an all-in-one AI-powered solution.
Simplified is an all-in-one automation platform to:
- Use AI to design creatives
- Use AI to write social copies
- Create videos for TikTok, Instagram & YouTube
- Schedule them on different social media profiles
- Get detailed analytics
Besides these features, there is a magic background remover, resizer, animation maker, content rewriter and long-form writer that help you create stunning content for your social media posts and blogs. You also get a free content calendar to help you plan your content strategy.
The best part? You don’t need any design skills or experience to use Simplified. It’s super easy to get started with, and their customer support is excellent.
Go for Simplified if you’re looking for a social media scheduler with a wide range of AI-powered features in every aspect of your work.
If your primary focus is on Instagram growth, scheduling, and analytics, then you should give Tailwind a try. It’s among the few social media schedulers and design tools focused on Instagram and Pinterest.
You can -
•Create hundreds of Instagram-oriented personalised, responsive designs (posts, stories, and pins) by just adding a few pictures
•Develop personalised creatives based on your brand identity
•Get a personalised SmartSchedule that tells you the perfect time when most of your followers are active
•Develop a holistic marketing campaign combining social media marketing and email marketing - send newsletters to your social media followers.
Besides these features, there’s also a highly robust Hashtag finder, a smart bio creator, and a community filled with like-minded people to help you with your journey.
Tailwind has a free plan that allows you to schedule up to 20 posts per month.
Honestly, if you’re someone in the fashion industry, content creation or anyone whose target audience is majorly on Instagram and Pinterest, this is the tool you should be using.