The 10 Best Women Leadership Courses On The Internet
In today's fast-paced and ever-changing business world, it is crucial for women to assert themselves and take up leadership positions. Numerous studies have demonstrated that companies with more women in leadership tend to outperform their competitors. Thus, the need for female leaders in the business landscape has never been greater.
Here's a collection of the ten best women leadership courses to help you develop the skills and knowledge to succeed and break through barriers.
Whether you're an aspiring executive, a female entrepreneur, or simply looking to advance your professional development, these courses will provide the tools and insights you need to succeed as a strong and influential female leader.
- To Learn The Art Of Influencing People: Succeed, Influence and Inspire as a Women in Leadership: "This a 360-degree course designed specifically to offer women a holistic understanding of the obstacles they encounter in their professional lives, along with the necessary tools and competencies to excel in leadership roles."
- To Succeed and Strive as a Female Professional: Women's Leadership: "A short, clear, and concise course designed for female professionals to advance in their careers. The course explains the essence of leadership and the qualities that define a proficient leader."
- For Female Entrepreneurs: Fundamentals of Leadership, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women: "A highly detailed yet free-to-enrol course for female entrepreneurs to understand the role of leadership in business growth and learn about different leadership styles."
- For Aspiring Female Executives: Executive Presence: Tips for Women: "A specialised course designed to help individuals develop the skills and attributes that are essential for success in leadership roles."
- To Fastrack Professional Development: Success Strategies for Women in the Workplace: "A well-planned, comprehensive course that focuses on how to navigate conflict, increase self-confidence, productivity, and advocate for one's own self in the workplace."
- To Learn The Art Of Better Communication: Communications Skills PLUS Leadership - 2 in 1 Masterclass: "A practical, well-structured course that teaches how to communicate better in different contexts and with different audiences."
- To Build Emotional Intelligence for Professional Success: Leadership: The Emotionally Intelligent Leader: "A special course that empowers individuals to lead effectively, build relationships, improve communication, increase empathy, manage interpersonal conflict, and enhance team performance."
- To Develop Great Leadership and Management Skills: The Complete Management Skills Certification Course: "A practical course for entrepreneurs and professionals to develop leadership and management capabilities to achieve exceptional outcomes."
- To Enhance Problem-Solving Skills: Decision Making: Solve Problems with Emotional Intelligence: "A practical, easy-to-follow guide for aspiring leaders to make better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem-solving."
- For Effective Team Building: Team Leadership & Team Building Masterclass: "A perfect course to learn the essential communication and facilitation skills for leading individuals and teams."
Recommended Women Leadership Courses
As a woman in today's world, you face unique challenges and opportunities, and this course is designed to help you overcome those challenges and seize those opportunities.
Brought to you by global executive Lorraine Wiseman, in this course, you'll learn:
- The tools and behaviours necessary to elevate your career
- The importance of creating a professional image for yourself and how to do so
- How to confidently request and obtain the compensation you deserve in your role
- To handle and manage the stereotypes
- To manage negative or biassed comments
- To manage politics within your organisations
- How to overcome challenges in order to be the leader that your team needs
Whether you're just starting your journey or looking to advance your career further, enrol in this course to succeed, influence and inspire as a woman in leadership.
An expert-led course offered by Harvard Business Review author and Duke University business school professor Dorie Clark, you will learn to navigate professional challenges and leverage your unique strengths as a female leader, so you can build the thriving career you deserve.
By the end of this course, you'll learn:
- How to create a strong personal brand as a leader
- How to demonstrate executive presence
- How to communicate with influence and persuasion
- How to overcome setbacks and play the long game in their career development
If you're a young female about to embark on her entrepreneurial journey, this is the perfect course for you. Highly comprehensive and engaging, this course will shape not only you as a leader but also your business's growth. And the best part? You can enrol in this course for free.
In this course, you will:
- Examine your leadership style and analyse how your leadership style affects your business.
- Examine and summarise your core values and assumptions.
- Assess your company culture reflecting upon how it affects your business.
- Create a Vision Statement for your business and plan its implementation.
By the end of this course, you'll develop the following skills:
- Strategic planning
- Vision statement development
- Business culture analysis
Whether you're about to start your leadership journey or seeking to enhance your skill set, this course is designed to help you establish a commanding and impactful presence as a working professional. This course will provide practical tips and insights to develop your own executive presence.
This course will teach you:
- What is executive presence
- How to think quickly
- What it means to know your audience
- How to speak with conviction
- How to master your inner dialogue
- How to improve body language
- How to be decisive
- How to seek the right feedback
- How to quickly recover from mistakes
- How to build your executive presence
If you wish to make a lasting impact and assert your leadership potential, enrol in this course and establish your executive presence.
Women encounter numerous challenges on their journey to the upper ranks of management. This course will walk you through effective strategies to overcome these obstacles so you can strive in your career.
Led by instructor Kurtsy Hulse, this course will provide you with the steps to overcome self-doubt, negotiate a pay raise and create professional boundaries. You'll also discover a practical framework to deal with dominant people and mitigate power imbalance. You'll also get tips for building lasting habits and maintaining a sustainable level of productivity.
If you wish to learn the essential skills to succeed in the corporate world, start by enrolling in this course.
Whether you wish to communicate effectively during office meetings or one-on-one with your colleagues, this comprehensive course will help you develop essential traits in order to become a successful leader. In this course, there are downloadable resources, 1 on 1 lessons, wipe board presentations, and activities to apply the knowledge you have acquired so far.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to communicate in meetings, presentations, with co-workers, and on projects
- Email management techniques
- Tips for communicating better in online meetings
- Principles for group messaging, social media, and engaging large groups
- Verbal communication principles so that you get heard more in settings such as 1:1, with your boss, co-workers, and colleagues
By the end of this course, you'll not only learn to communicate effectively in professional settings but also in your day-to-day, personal interacions.
To Build Emotional Intelligence for Professional Success
Emotional intelligence is crucial for leaders to build strong, successful teams and drive positive business outcomes. Whether you're a young manager, a senior executive or a CEO, this course will help you develop your emotional intelligence to manage stress and emotions better and make better decisions that positively impact the company. This course contains some challenging quizzes around real-life workplace leadership scenarios that will make you think.
The course is for you if you want to:
- Develop as a leader
- Improve the way that you interact with other people
- Develop decision-making skills
- Improve the way that you manage team performances.
Upon completing this course, you will possess the ability to cultivate a collaborative and efficient workplace, build strong connections with your team, and the skill to make well-informed judgments that benefit your organisation.
To Develop Great Leadership and Management Skills
Irrespective of whether you are an emerging professional, a shrewd entrepreneur, or a seasoned executive, this well-organised and pragmatic course will enable you to enhance your leadership and management competencies, boost your personal achievements, and leave a constructive and enduring influence on those in your vicinity.
Based on cutting-edge research from Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and other top-flight institutions, this course includes engaging video lectures, expert interviews, and interactive exercises to deeply understand the latest management theories and practices.
With this course as your guide, you will:
- Transform your leadership style as per the current business climate
- Discover powerful solutions for common management challenges
- Communicate and persuade effectively
- Create a win-win negotiation that promotes a long-term relationship
- Maximise your personal productivity
- Learn to navigate difficult time constraints
- Learn to see management issues from a macroeconomic perspective
Emotional intelligence plays a critical role in effective problem-solving and decision-making. By combining logical analysis and emotional intelligence, this transformative course will help you make timely and informed decisions as you solve work-related issues to bring value to your organisation and customers.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Make informed decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Recognise and remove barriers to creativity to foster an innovative work environment producing practical solutions
- Discover ways to move beyond familiar ways of thinking and seeing the world
- Investigate new ways of listening, leading, responding, and innovating
- Use mindfulness to evaluate all attributes of the different options available and make more informed decisions
If you're ready to become a more effective problem solver and decision maker, start by enrolling in this course.
Led by leadership coach Lawrence M. Miller, this comprehensive course is designed to help leaders at all levels develop the skills they need to lead and build effective teams in today's fast-paced, complex work environment.
Throughout this course, you'll have the opportunity to learn from real-world examples and engage in hands-on activities and exercises that will help you put your learning into practice. At the end of the course, you can send a portfolio of your completed assignments to the instructor, and you will be recognised with a Green Belt certification by the Institute for Leadership Excellence.
Whether you're a seasoned leader looking to enhance your skills or a new leader looking to build your team leadership toolkit, enrol in this course and take your team leadership and team-building abilities to the next level.
Get Personalised Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.