The 8 Best Management Courses On The Internet
No matter if you’re an entrepreneur or not, management should form an important part of your skillset. Effective management helps in achieving goals effectively and efficiently, reduces conflicts, and helps you in establishing a sound working environment. But the catch is that it usually comes with experience.
But you can always start with a course.
Here are the 8 best management courses to help you succeed in the venture of acquiring more skills.
- For Overall development: The Complete Management Skills Certification Course, “A certificate course cum management skills toolkit to help you learn productivity, communication, negotiation, leadership, strategy, and more.”
- For The Decision Makers: Strategising: Management for Global Competitive Advantage (Specialization), “A specialization (4 courses) by Macquarie University to help you develop, deploy and manage effective strategies to enable your organisation to compete into the future.”
- For The New Managers: Fundamentals of Management, “ A perfect course for new managers and emerging professionals to learn the basic concepts and theories of management while exploring the manager's operational role in all types of organizations.”
- To Help Manage Teams: Leading People and Teams (Specialization), “A specialization (4 courses) by University of Michigan to help you learn team management skills to inspire and motivate your team members and employees, manage talent, influence without authority, and lead teams.”
- To Help Manage Time: Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity, “A dedicated course to help you manage time effectively and efficiently by planning, managing resources, and delegating in a more organised manner."
- To Help Manage Innovation: Innovation Management, “A detailed innovation management course which includes innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy formulation and implementation.”
- To Help Manage Yours And Your Team’s Stress: Stress Coach Certificate: Stress Management Life Coaching, “An in-depth course to help you understand the causes and remedies of stress. It focuses on making you a stress management coach which can be helpful for everyone in your workplace.”
- For Managers To Hone Their Leadership Skills: Management Skills - Team Leadership Skills Masterclass, “A detailed course to help you learn lean management and leadership skills to become more influential and lead your team better.”
Recommended Management Courses
Perfect for professionals who are looking for a course for overall development when it comes to management. This course is very similar to MIT’s Advanced Management Program which costs a whopping $62,000. It focuses on productivity, communication, negotiation, leadership, strategy, and more to help you develop as a great manager.
The course comes with innovative frameworks for leadership and management where you'll learn how to handle your team better, how to improve your negotiation skills, and how you can develop the ability to look at key management issues from a macroeconomic perspective.
The instructor uses real life examples and interactive assignments to keep you engaged till the end.
A comprehensive four course specialization for the leaders who wish to learn the art of developing and deploying effective strategies. It is be a perfect course if you want to learn the art of thinking far ahead and making decisions that give your organisation an ability to compete into the future.
The specialization consists of four courses. These are -
- Supply chain management: How to think global and face competition when it comes to supply chains.
- Innovation and emerging technology: How to manage innovation better and disrupt the industry with innovative business models, products, etc.
- Global sustainability and corporate social responsibility: A course dedicated to teach the importance of sustainability for you organization's future.
- Strategic management: How to think strategically and make use of global tools, resources, and partners to pave your way to the future.
Focused on teaching the concepts of management to the new professionals, this course is perfect if you are from a totally different background and looking for a beginner level course to teach you basic concepts and theories of management.
Here, you'll get to learn the manager's responsibility in planning, organizing, leading, staffing and controlling within the workplace.
For those who are looking for a management course focused on leadership and team management, this is a great specialization for you. It focuses on management strategies to inspire and motivate individuals, manage talent, influence without authority, and lead teams.
This specialization by University of Michigan consists of 4 courses -
- Inspiring and Motivating Individuals: A course focused on creating a shared vision for your team, setting goals and expectations, and moving forward along with everyone.
- Managing Talent: dedicated to help you select, recruit, and on-board talent.
- Influencing People: A course to help you influence people without using your formal authority.
- Leading Teams: dedicated to help you build your team, improve teamwork and collaboration.
A perfect time management course which includes tools, methods and techniques to help you learn to plan effectively, recognize and overcome barriers, manage resources effectively and efficiently, and delegate effectively to save time and be more productive.
A perfect course for entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and leaders to learn how to bring in new business models and get new products and services to the market.
The focus of this course is to develop an innovative mindset and expertise in developing new ideas for the market. Here you'll learn the adoption life cycle and innovation adoption at the individual level and recognize and define creativity. Besides this, you'll also learn three types of idea management systems, innovation projects management, and team management for better innovation.
To Help Manage Yours And Your Team’s Stress:
This isn't a usual management course. This course is for you to become a stress management life coach. It consists of a step-by-step approach to help you create a stress management plan for yourself and a guidance for you on how to help others in need.
It's a perfect course for existing managers to make their life easier as well as to help their employees have a better work-life balance and a non-stressful job experience.
For Managers To Hone Their Leadership Skills:
A comprehensive (19 hours) course to help you master the core managerial skills with the main focus on the leadership. In this course, you'll learn how to be more influential, how to handle a team better, and how to make us of LEAN Business Process Management.
The course will progress from beginner level managerial concepts to the advanced lean management concepts with time to develop you as a influential manager who takes effective and efficient decisions and keeps the team motivated and happy.
Get Personalized Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.