The 10 Best Content Marketing Courses On The Internet
In the era of information overload, how do you cut through all the noise and grab eyeballs? What makes your content stand out from the crowd?
Content marketing is vital to the marketing mix, whether for advertising or attracting leads and nurturing relationships.
So, to stay relevant, you need to learn about content marketing and make it a core business component.
But you can always start with a course.
Here's a tightly-curated list of the ten best content marketing courses on the internet to upskill and improve your content marketing efforts.
Whether you are a content writer, an editor, or a marketer, you will always find something useful here.
- To Learn the Basics of Content Marketing: Introduction to Content Marketing: "A well-designed, beginner-friendly course for aspiring marketers and business owners to learn the basics of content marketing."
- To Become a Master Content Marketer: Content Marketing Masterclass: Content That Sells: "A comprehensive course for entrepreneurs and aspiring marketers that focuses on how to successfully market products and services in the digital age."
- For Bloggers Wanting to Make Money: Content Marketing: Blogging for Business: "A clear and concise course to explain inner workings of using a blog as part of a business marketing strategy."
- For Business Owners: Content Marketing: Grow Your Business with Content Marketing: "A course designed for business owners wanting to create a stronger online presence and reach more customers through content marketing."
- To Create Effective Content Marketing Strategies: The Strategy of Content Marketing: "A specialised course for content marketers to develop, organise and implement successful content marketing strategies."
- A 360-Degree Content Strategy Course: Complete Content Creation & Content Marketing Guide: "An in-depth course focused on creating a comprehensive content strategy. This complete guide teaches individuals to create and promote high-quality written, audio and video content for personal branding."
- To Successfully Distribute Content Across Various Channels: Content Marketing Distribution Strategy: "A comprehensive, step-by-step guide designed for content creators to successfully publish and promote content on various platforms to reach their target audience."
- To Learn More About SEO & Analytics in Content Marketing: Content Marketing: Mastering Your Content Strategy for SEO: "A perfect course for eCommerce owners and affiliate marketers to increase visibility and drive traffic using SEO in their content marketing tactics."
- To Understand the Role of Social Media in Content Marketing: Content Marketing for Social Media: "An informative, easy-to-follow course on how to create and distribute content using social media platforms to engage and grow her audience."
- To Calculate the Returns on Content Marketing Efforts: Content Marketing ROI: "A highly detailed and deeply insightful course for marketing professionals to measure the success of content marketing efforts."
Recommended Content Marketing Courses
Whether you're a fresh college graduate pursuing a career in marketing or an entrepreneur looking to increase your business's visibility, this course will provide a comprehensive introduction to content marketing and its key concepts.
Led by expert Colleen Jones, in this course, you'll learn different types of content, why content marketing is important and how it can be used to achieve your career or business goals. This course will explain:
- What is content
- What is content marketing
- How to identify niche content audience
- How to create a unique brand point-of-view
- How to create a successful content marketing strategy
- How to create and source effective content
- How to build a content calendar
- How to track the performance of campaigns
- How to use cutting-edge technology to scale content marketing efforts
By the end of this course, you'll be well-versed in the nitty-gritty of content marketing to stay ahead of the curve in your career.
Be it a marketing professional who wants to take their career to the next level or an entrepreneur who is looking to grow their business, this course will help you develop an expert-level understanding of content marketing and ensure you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques.
Informative and very well-paced, this course will provide you with insider knowledge to increase sales, traffic, and brand recognition using the power of digital content. The best part? You won't need any prior marketing experience to get started with this course.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Basics of content marketing
- Essentials of content marketing
- Web design
- Types of content
- Content ideation
- Content formats & repurposing
- Search engine optimisation
- Content promotion
- Email marketing
- External marketing channels
- Data analysis
Enrol in this course to learn proven strategies and techniques that will help you become an expert content marketer in no time.
A distinctive, engaging and well-researched blog can help in defining your company's personality—and even establish your organisation as a thought leader.
If you're interested in starting a blog for your company, then this course is for you. In this course, social media expert Martin Waxman, explains the importance of using a blog as part of a business marketing strategy.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Design and development considerations
- How to set editorial guidelines
- How to write and optimise your posts for SEO
- How to promote your content across social media
- How to establish metrics that link to business outcomes.
If you're an entrepreneur or marketer wanting to explore how blogging can be a game-changer to increase visibility and reach marketing goals, enrol in this course.
This is the perfect course if you're a business owner struggling to stand out and reach your target audience. Beginner or expert, no matter your expertise level, this course will introduce you to the ins and outs of content marketing. This course covers everything from coming up with engaging content ideas to creating marketing funnels that actually turn leads into customers.
Take this course if you wish to:
- Gain more followers, subscribers, and potential clients
- Build a content ideation and creation system that won't leave you feeling burnt out
- Understand your target audience to create better content
- Publish content in the right place and using the right format for your target audience
- Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and Pinterest to deliver and promote your content
- Measure the results of your content marketing efforts
If you wish to gain a professional-level understanding of how to market products and services in today's digital world, this is the course for you.
Probably the best way for individuals and business owners to learn effective marketing strategies is by taking this course. Offered by the prestigious UC Davis, this course will introduce you to the core strategies used by master content marketers to acquire and retain customers profitably. The course also offers actionable assignments and projects to help you test your knowledge.
Take this course if you wish to achieve your marketing and business objectives, stay ahead of the competition, and achieve a higher return on investment.
Whether you're a content creator looking to build a personal brand or someone trying to make a career out of digital marketing, this course will help you develop the skills you need to create and promote high-quality content.
This is a complete, step-by-step guide to creating professional content for written, audio, and video formats with a successful content marketing plan. This course includes several assignments, worksheets, and walkthroughs featuring the instructor's tried-and-true professional content creation methods.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Content conceptualisation
- The basics of SEO
- How to create written content
- How to create audio content
- How to start a podcast
- How to create video content
- How to publish videos on YouTube & streaming platforms
- How to promote your content
Opt for this course if you want to learn the best trade secrets of devising a comprehensive content strategy that succeeds and outperforms the competition.
Content distribution is an integral component of a comprehensive content marketing strategy. If you're an entrepreneur or business owner who wishes to distribute their content effectively across channels but don't know where to start, this course will help you achieve the same, so you can reach and engage with your target audience, build relationships, and drive results for your business.
In this course, instructor Ross Simmonds will teach how to effectively audit, build, distribute, and measure your content assets across channels so that you can maximise the impact of your content for business success.
Ross will show you how to identify what content people want, surface existing content opportunities, identify a pillar piece of content that you can repurpose, and ensure alignment between your content and audience. He also walks you through several content redistribution and repurposing strategies.
Enrol in this course to gain the knowledge and skills you need to distribute your content across all relevant channels effectively.
To Learn More About SEO & Analytics in Content Marketing
If you're an affiliate marketer or an eCommerce owner who wishes to attract ideal customers without spending a dime on expensive advertising, then this course is the perfect choice for you.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to make your content rank high in the search engine results
- How to structure your content for SEO
- How to research relevant topics and keywords to create high-impact content
- How to optimise text, video and image-based content
- How to develop a successful content marketing funnel
- How to boost your content's visibility and get it across to the right people
- How to evaluate the success of your content marketing campaigns
If you wish to tap into the power of SEO and use it to your business's benefit, this course is the best match for you.
With billions of active users, social media platforms provide an unparalleled opportunity to reach a large and diverse audience with your content. This course teaches you how to add engaging and powerful social media content to your content marketing strategy.
Content marketing expert, Colleen Jones, shares how to select the right platform, identify the right content type, and develop a marketing cadence. Plus, find out how to manage influencers, encourage sharing, and evaluate how content performs.
Whether you're a seasoned marketer or a business owner, learn to leverage the power of social media to enhance your content marketing efforts by enrolling in this course.
While there's no denying content marketing is an invaluable tool for a business's growth, it is often challenging to figure out whether your content marketing efforts are working. This course will teach how to calculate the ROI of your content marketing efforts to make informed decisions, improve accountability, increase efficiency, and allocate resources effectively.
Skills you'll develop:
- Data analysis
- Metrics & KPIs
- ROI calculation
- Marketing budgeting
- Strategic planning
Get Personalised Recommendations
Just let us know what topic you're interested in and we'll suggest you the best entrepreneurship course available on the internet
This section contains links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.