The 7 Best Platforms to Outsource Graphic Design
Graphic designing could be challenging as you must possess exceptional artistic skills to develop fresh ideas and concepts that would leave a strong impact. So, either you have to learn graphic design yourself, or you have to hire an in-house designer. But, this would consume a lot of time and be expensive.
Therefore, the best course of action would be to outsource a graphic designer who would complete your task at a reasonable time in a cost-effective manner.
Now the question is, where would you find these graphic designers? Sourcing good quality graphic designers is easier said than done. The last thing you want to do is lose your time and money by employing the wrong freelance designer.
So, we have compiled a list of best platforms to outsource graphic design - the most trusted websites that provide graphic design services and offer high-quality output to get the best value for your money.
- The platform specifically for designers: 99designs, "An easy-to-use design platform that provides numerous creative options by connecting it with a large community of professional designers."
- To find only the best designers: Toptal, "An elite network of the world's top 3% talent that can help get world-class designs for the most important and professional projects."
- The global freelancer marketplace for hiring designers: Upwork, "A highly competitive marketplace that ensures quality over quantity and helps you hire the best graphic designers online."
- The biggest freelancer marketplace: Fiverr, "A well-known global platform with thousands of freelance designers catering to individuals and businesses alike with services starting from just $5."
- For people with a limited budget: Freelancer.com, "One of the earliest freelancing platforms with a robust customer service that connects employers with the best freelance graphic artists for their job.
- The platform for worldwide designers for the startups:
DesignCrowd, "A crowd-sourced design platform that works with a talented community of over 700,000 graphic designers."
- To get a personal yet AI touch for your designs: DesignHill, "A popular freelance graphic design website with a rich pool of active and highly talented designers to cater to any designing needs."
Recommended Websites to Outsource Graphic Designing
The platform specifically for designers:
99Designs is a design contest platform excellent for individuals who are unsure how to express what they want in a design.
Here, you can hold a design competition to help select the designer most suited to your interests. It allows you to choose from several applications or collaborate with a single designer.
Moreover, you can also see the designers' alternatives and profiles, including information about their repeat customers. Finally, it mentions how many previous design contests the designers have won to help you make an informed decision about them.
Some of the main features of 99designs include:
- Over 90 distinct types of design work.
- Holding contests and choosing the freelancer with the best proposal.
- Reviewing and vetting to ensure that the clients only work with the finest sellers.
- Offering seller-level filtering methods to assist you in finding a suitable designer.
- Promises a 24 to 48-hour response time to all complaints and disputes.
To find only the best designers
Toptal is one of the finest platforms to seek the internet's best graphic designers. They're recognised for their stringent recruiting procedure for graphic designers.
Their talent assessments and test screenings narrow the prospects to the top 3% of eligible designers available online.
Further, it works with each client to match them with the best candidate or team of candidates to cater to their unique needs.
Toptal is the best platform for you because:
- You don't have to waste time looking for and interviewing freelancers.
- Toptal's freelancers are familiar with various technologies, like Google Apps and project management software, making it simple for them to adapt to your chosen workspaces.
So if you pick Toptal, you will receive the best of the best.
The global marketplace for hiring freelancers:
Upwork is a diverse and well-organised freelance marketplace where you can post job offers and assess profiles of freelancers that are most suited to your needs.
For instance, you can hire designers the conventional way or search Upwork's "Project Catalog" for multiple design assignments. From there, you can reach out to any freelancer for your work who piques your attention.
Upwork provides some fantastic features, such as:
- Search filters that can assist you in narrowing down your job pool.
- Provides an online platform for exchanging feedback and communication.
- Mobile app to keep up with the status of your assigned projects on the go.
The biggest freelancer marketplace:
If you're looking for more options within a budget, Fiverr is the perfect marketplace with services starting at as low as $5. It is an excellent choice for anybody seeking low-cost freelance design work.
Fiverr offers a freelancer for every design task with a user-friendly layout and diversified graphic design categories. In addition, it allows you to explore and pick designers from the plethora of options available on their site.
Moreover, Fiverr can also help you:
- Indicate each freelancer's seller level.
- Quickly identify the best-rated freelancers.
- Get highly modest pricing because there are no membership fees and services start at $5 (thus the name)!
- Find the top designers for your freelancing work through multiple search options.
For people with a limited budget:
Freelancer.com is one of the oldest platforms that brings many talented freelance graphic designers together in one location.
You can contact designers or submit job notices to allow for open applications. Further, you may also conduct contests where freelancers can present their ideas and select the best designs.
You can get additional information from the designers' comprehensive portfolios while choosing the designer you want to hire. They also provide tests to check the freelancers' skill sets and report back to you.
Some of the essential features of Freelancer.com include:
- Administering certification examinations to validate each freelancer's skill level.
- Providing a simplified dispute resolution system with active customer support to resolve any issue.
The platform for worldwide designers for the startups:
DesignCrowd is a budget-friendly graphic design marketplace where you can organise designer competitions to find a designer at a reasonable cost.
You can receive the designs quickly after publishing, sometimes within 24 hours. So while you won't find as much data on designer profiles, still you'll get a good idea of each designer's style and ability.
Moreover, you'll like the variety of categories on the site that will help you choose the ideal designer. It is also simple to make a designer wishlist and start designing immediately.
Further, you can use DesignCrowd to:
- Prepare a brief and receive design suggestions from designers worldwide in less than 24 hours.
- Browse dozens of graphic design categories using the on-site filtering tools.
- Create a designer wishlist and begin your design contest.
And the best thing about Designcrowd is that it offers a money-back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with the service.
To get a personal yet AI touch for your designs:
DesignHill is one of the world's leading creative marketplaces catering to the creative requirements of organisations and individuals.
It allows you to source high-quality designs from experienced designers and purchase unique products.
DesignHill provides you with three choices for hiring a graphic designer:
- You can hold design competitions and employ the designers you are most impressed with.
- You can use the platform's built-in graphic design services to acquire customised designs.
- Finally, it helps you choose One to One Projects, which would allow you to contact a freelancer directly for a job.
Furthermore, Design hill enables you to:
- Rapidly hire competent designers to work on your projects since it offers an in-house graphic design team.
- Request as many adjustments as possible without incurring any further costs.
- Receive your money back if you are dissatisfied with their work.